An Android emulator is a Virtual Machine pc software for playing mobile games on your desktops Computer, without downloading the original PC version of the game.
With GameLoop, you can enjoy all the fun of PUBG New State right on your Windows PC. This mobile emulator is developed by Tencent Studio and offers an incredible experience for New State players everywhere that will surely captivate gamers as nothing else has before.
With this emulator APK, you can play the Latest Android games 2022 like Free Fire and Call of Duty Mobile as well on the Windows platform, and adapt the control systems to your keyboard and mouse. Before installing, it is essential to know that you will be matched with fellow emulator players when playing.
When installing PUBG NEW STATE in the GameLoop emulator, players have often faced issues like a black screen, a download bar that is stuck, or error codes. However, to get around such issues, gamers can also externally install the APK file of PUBG Mobile in GameLoop instead of downloading the game from the market.
Here’s an basic guide to doing the same.
How to install PUBG NEW STATE APK in GameLoop Android emulator
GameLoop download link: www.gameloop.me
PUBG NEW STATE APK download link: https://pubgnewstate.mobi/downloads/
Follow the steps listed below to install the PUBG Mobile NEW STATE APK in the GameLoop Emulator:
- Download and install the GameLoop emulator from the above link (Skip this step if you have already installed it).
- The next thing you need is the APK file of the game. Access it from the link mentioned above and save it in C:\Temp\TxGameDownload\MobileGamePCShared.
- Open the Game Loop emulator and press F9 to show the browser.
- Open the browser and install the ES File Explorer APK.
- Open ES File Explorer path /data/share1/ and locate the APK file of PUBG NEW STATE PC.
- Tap on it and hit the install button.
- Restart the emulator once the game is installed.
- Open PUBG STATE and enjoy the game.