Gameloop is a Chinese company that specializes in developing Android emulators. Their latest update includes support for PUBG Mobile and COD mobile devices. Gameloop is headquartered in India but has recently shut down operations there due to pressure from anti-piracy groups. However, you can still download the emulator onto your PC.
Some of the features included in Gameloop are the ability to play games at high frame rates, use keyboard and mouse controls, and access exclusive Tencent games. If you’re looking for an Android emulator that will allow you to play the latest mobile games, then Gameloop is definitely worth checking out.
[PUBGM: 90 FPS Temporary Fix]
1. Use 90 FPS in the Game tab of PUBGM in Gameloop settings.
2. Launch the game and set the FPS to Extreme, and the Graphics settings you like (Ex: Smooth, Balanced, etc..) Note: Make sure you do that for both Combat and Lobby
3. Log out of the Game
4. Click on Repair Button
5. Now select only the “Restore Default Settings” option and click on OK
6. Launch the game by clicking on the PUBGM icon in the same window
7. During login, select Facebook Login
8. When it asks for ID and Password, close the login window, and press OK on the Authorization revoked window.
9. Now exit the game using the back button
10. Launch the game again and log in through the login method you like and enjoy 90 FPS.
IMPORTANT: Facebook will change the login method for all games in October. Please update to the latest version to avoid the login error.
Game Loading / Installation stuck at 98%
Gameloop Android emulator for Tencent games :
Gameloop is an Android game emulator you can use for your Windows PC. The developers’ team has designed this software to cater exclusively for games and only a little attention was given to other emulation functionalities while developing it,
so they primarily focused on creating flexibility and precision in keyboard/mouse controls within their Tencent-developed titles including Call of Duty: Mobile which will be coming soon! You should definitely try out our new app if you want to access it before everyone else does – we haven’t released yet but still working hard thanks again.
1. Lords Mobile
2. Chess Rush
Update now and enjoy gaming with GameLoop!
The best Android emulator of 2022:
Tencent’s Gameloop is the next generation of gaming on PC. It has been developed by Tencent, who also created Gaming Buddy – one of today’s most popular Android emulators for your computer!
The company spent months adding new features and upgrades to its old programmable version (Gamelop), which finally came out as an improved iOS emulator called ‘Gameloop.’
This software provides cross-platform access with limitations like others in this genre; however, it comes equipped with brand new tools not seen before such as game capture mode or audio/video editing options that allow you greater control than ever before over how games are played within virtual environments without leaving home base: just what every self-respecting gamer needs.
A new app called Gameloop has been released that’s perfect for gamers on PC. With built-in tools and features, this software enables faster network performance to find online friends while also providing access to Nimotv live streams of popular games such as PUBG Mobile or Call Of Duty: Mobile!
The best thing about GameCenter is its centralized hub where you can discover any number of well-known Android titles like Pubg Mobile Clash Royal etc.
Download gameloop Beta on your PC :
It is a small, portable program that can be installed on your PC in seconds. Follow the instructions to download and install the Gameloop emulator on your computer.
it’s easy! You won’t need any additional software because this emulation software works with games already installed on your hard drive or through online services like Steam; all Tencent needs are excellent graphics cards (or GeForce GT 740M equivalent).
The following are the requirements.
- You need to have an Intel/AMD, i5 Processor, or higher on your PC.
- RAM must be at least 4 GB, while 8 GB is the recommended one.
- 1.5 GB hard disk space.
- Windows 11 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit.
Facebook will change the login method for all games in October.
Please update to the latest version to avoid the login error.
Other new features:
1. Fixed white screen error for Google login option;
2. Fixed black screen error for Free Fire on AOW7.1;
3. Launched a new hot game: Pokémon UNITE.